lördag 19 juli 2014

Job 31: 23-29

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste


http://hdw.datawallpaper.com/
..................................................................
23:
- "The Distress (Of) God(s) In Dread [From] Of His Dignity J !"

- "I (Do) Have Power, No?!"


24-
- "If I Have Placed My Confidence!"

- King Of The Kings: 
"Of Gold I Said!"

- "And Fin Gold My Confidence!"


25-
- "If I Rejoiced!"

- "That My Wealth J! Was Great!"

- "And That My Hand! Has Attained Great!"


26-
- "If I See The Light! That Shone!"

- "And The Moon Coming! Splendid (/Precious)!"


27-
- "My Will! And Became Simple!"

- "In Secret [Became Simple]! J"

- ""My Hand!"

- "And (The Hand) Kissed My Mouth!"


28-
- "Yea! (The) Guilt Calling For Judgment! Has Failed Of The God! [Above] (Is God)!"


29-
-"I Rejoiced The Ruin (His Failing Of Conspiracy)! My Hate! And Awoke! For Evil (I) Found [Him]!"

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar