torsdag 26 september 2013

Genesis 19:30-38

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

30-
-  (And) Lot Climb (Down) (To) Insignificance To Sit. In Hill Two Daughters Fearing To (Theirs) Remaining  In Insignificance. Remaining (In) Cave The Two Daughters.

31-
(Now the other two men is coming back)
- First-Born Uttering (To) Young Father (=Husband): 
"(My) Father Is Old! No Man In Earth Goes In Roads (In) (That) Land! =>

32-
=> (I) Go (To) (My) Father! Giving (Him) Drink Wine!" 

- "Lie Down! Living (Is) Offspring! (He Is) Our Father (Too)! =>

33-
=> Fathers Gives Drinks! Wine!"

- "No! First-born! (I) Go!"

The Younger Sister:
- "Lie Down! Her Father (I) Know!"

Young Husband:
 - "Lie Down!"

 - Arose (Was) =>


34-
=> Next Day. The First-born Uttering (To) Young (Husband): 
"Behold! (I) Lay Down Yesterday! My Father! (Shall) Give (Him) Drink Wine!"

- "No!"

- "Yea! (I) Go!"

- "Lie Down! Living (Is) Offspring! Our Father! =>

35-
=> Fathers Gives Drinks! Wine!" 

-  "No!"

- "Yea!" 

- (The) Young (Husband) Arose: 
"Lie Down! (He Going To) Know (You Are Pregnant)! Lie Down!"

- Standing Up (Was) => Two Daughters (Of) Lot! (Lot Comes In Unexpected)


36-
- Lot: 
"Conceive (To Be) Theirs Father!"

37-
- The firstborn bore a son, and called his name Moab; he is the father of the Moabites to this day.

38-
- As for the younger, she also bore a son, and called his name Ben-ammi; he is the father of the sons of Ammon to this day. 

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar