måndag 24 december 2012

Psalm 108


I Guds Namn , Barmhärtigaste , Snällaste!  

1 O God, my heart is fixed (Bästämd, Har inte längre bekymmer);

2 Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early!

3I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: 
and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.

4For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.

5Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;

6That Thy Beloved may be delivered:
 save (Skriv på papper alla dessa namn!)  with thy right hand, and answer me.

7God hath spoken in his holiness ( Dessa ska skrivas upp);
I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, 
and mete out ( Utmäta, Ta i beslag) the valley of Succoth.

8Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; 
Judah is my lawgiver;

David ska inte bara kasta sin kvast:
9Moab is my washpot* (Tvättfat); over Edom will I cast out my shoe*; 
over Philistia will I triumph.

(K) frågar: 
10 (K) Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?

Alla andra  (an)klagar : människosonen!
11Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off?
and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts (härar, de som skymma solljuset) ?

Änglar om bråket mellan alla andra där uppe!:
12Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man!

13Through God we shall do valiantly (tapperhet):
 for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

I Guds Namn , Barmhärtigaste , Snällaste! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar