måndag 31 december 2012

19|108| Hela


I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

19|108|1|O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.|
19|108|2|Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.|
19|108|3|I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.|
19|108|4|For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.|
19|108|5|Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;|
19|108|6|That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.|
19|108|7|God hath spoken in his holiness; (Zebulun, Eliab) I will rejoice, (Reuben, Elizur) I will divide Shechem , (Simeon, Selumiel) and mete out the valley of Succoth .|
19|108|8|(Gad, Eliasaph) Gilead is mine; (Manasseh, Gamaliel) Manasseh is mine; (Ephraim,Elishama) Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; (Benjamin, Abidan) Judah is my lawgiver;|
19|108|9| (Naphtali) Moab is my washpot (5 33 24 oil, light soil) ; (Asher:) over Edom will I cast out my shoe ; (Dan, Ahieser ) over Philistia will I triumph.|
19|108|10| Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?|

19|108|11|Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?|
19|108|12|Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.|

19|108|13|Through God we shall do valiantly (Tapperhet , Mod ): for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.|

Divide Shechem : Judah åk till dina folk (5|33|7|) och Reuben stå kvar med alla din män (5|33|6|).
5|33|6|Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few.|
5|33|7|And this is the blessing of Judah (Judah is my lawgiver ) :
and he said, Hear, LORD (M) , the voice of Judah : “ and bring him unto his people”,
let his (Reuben) hands be sufficient for him (Simeon);
and be thou (Zebulun) an help to him (Issachar) from his enemies.|
5|33|18| And of Zebulun he said, Rejoice! , Zebulun, in thy going out! and, Issachar, in thy tents!|

Reuben + Gad = >Gilead = a mountainous region east of Jordan.
It comprised (Omfattar) the possessions of the tribes of Gad and Reuben and the south part of Manasseh.
Shechem = Reuben + Judah

Med andra ord jag hade fel igen.

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar