måndag 24 december 2012

22 - 7 - Hela


I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

Deltagarna i opera:
Salomon (S), Barnbarn till S (B), Fe (F), The King som är också Fe (K)

22|7|1|
S håller på beundra F:
- S: How beautiful are thy feet with shoes*,

B kommer oväntat in och överraskar S:
- S: O prince's daughter!

B ser F och pratar med F:
- B: the joints of thy thighs are like jewels** ,

- S: the work of the hands of a cunning workman! ***|

* Hästhov. F och K är enhörningar
** Hårväxten mellan låren är vit och briljerar!
*** S vill lura D och påstår att F är gjord av trä och inte levande!

22|7|2|
- B: Thy navel is like a round goblet ,
which wanteth not liquor *:
thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies**.|

* En leksak som går inte påfyllas!

22|7|3|
- B: Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins!*|

* Fs två bogar är rosa. Dessutom till skillnaden från andra leksaker denna är perfekt framställd, som B beundrar.


22|7|4|
- B: Thy neck is as a tower of ivory (Elefenben);
thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon*,

* F blygas över vid alla dessa kommentar och vänder bort sitt ansikte och då B tjuter:

- by the gate of Bath-rabbim: *
thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus !|

S försöker med manövrering och ville B fokusera sig på B!:
22|7|5|
- S : Thine head upon thee (F) is like Carmel,
and the hair of thine head like purple;

Nu B upptäcker ännu en Fe som rörde sig en smula i bokhyllan och B skriker igen:
- B: the king is held in the galleries! |

22|7|6|
- S: How fair and how pleasant art thou (B), O love, for delights!|

22|7|7|
B har fått K I handen och säger till S:
- B: This thy stature is like to a palm tree,

B säger till S:
and thy* breasts to clusters (klungor) of grapes (Vindruva) !!*|

* Hmmm, varför S håller vinduvar? Hmmm, S matar F!


S svarar till B:
22|7|8|
- I said ( Jag tänkte så)
, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs (Kvistar) thereof * :

S försöker igen med manövrering!:
now also thy (B) breasts shall be as clusters of the vine!,
and the smell of thy nose like apples!* |

* S ville bagatellisera, bortförklara dessa både Fe samtidigt erkänner indirekt effekten av beröringen av Fe.

22|7|9|
- S: And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved*,
that goeth down sweetly **,
causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak **.|

* ”My beloved” är Bs framtida man.
** Hmmm…. ”Han” som ska springande och hoppande komma från bergen? Eller S menar att ”Han” håller på lägga sig.


22|7|10|
B: I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.|


22|7|11|
B: Come, my beloved (S), let us go forth into the field;
let us lodge in the villages.*|

* B villa ha sin man, nu! Givetvis luriga barn upprepar det man tilltalar de: ”my beloved”!


22|7|12|
S: Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.|
……………………….

S till M:
22|7|13|
- The mandrakes give a smell,
and at our gates (!) are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old,
which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.|

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar