söndag 13 december 2015

2 Chronicles 2 :15-18

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste 

15- 
- Salomon:  "And He, David Testified,  My Lord* !" 

- My Lord: "He, Moses Sent For His Servants The Wheat And The Barley!"

- Salomon : "God Of Fat!"  

- My Lord: "And God Of Wine!"  

- Salomon: "Who Has Said?!" 
* My Lord Is the Young One  : "My Lord!  David Is Thy Father!" 


16-
- "We Are Off According All Of Trees (=Nobody Hears Us) !?"

- The Lord: "Thou Need Trees From Lebanon!"

- Salomons Jinns: "And We Brings To Thee In Floats, As Sea!"

- Salomons Jinns: "And Thou, The Lord Shall Climb To Jerusalem!"


17-
- Salomon: "And Are Related All Sojourner!"  

- Of That Sojourn On The Earth (Looking To A Child (=C) ): "Of Israel, Salomon Derived!"

- Salomon: "God Of The Census, Who Is His (=C) Father?!"

-  "Beloved One, Little David Is Counted! The Hundred One!"

- Salomon: "And They, The Children Are Found!?"


18-
- "And He Made!"  : The Seventy Carrier,The Child  

- And The Eighty, The Child: "He Hew In The Mountain!"

- "And The Triad Of The Guarding Making People Of The Stones!  Unto The Empolyers!"  

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar