måndag 21 december 2015

1 Samuel 1: 24-28

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste 

24-
- "[When] She Deal Fully With ..?!" 

- "She Went Up For Those Three Children In Cave!"  

- "They As Bulls!" : The Unique One. 

- She: "...And A Ephah?!"  

- "For Flour!"

-  She: "And A Pitcher Of Wine?!"  

- "And She Went In The Cave!"   

- She: "Jehovah!  They Extracting!!" 

- "In That Retainer!" : The Lad.


25-
-  "And They, The Children Become Slaughtered!" : Of That Bull, The Unique One.

- "And They, The Children Came With That Retainer!" : Eli


26- 
- And She Said: "O´! My Lord! "

- "For Thy Self!"

- "Long Live My Lord!" : Of The Solomo's Wife.

- "She Stood With Thee :)  Here For The Intervening!"  : Jehovah.


27-
- She:  "With This…  With Lad I Prayed Jehovah And Is Given My Petition!

- The Lad:  "Which I Asked For!"


28-
-  "And Also I Have Inquired!" : Jehovah

- The Lad: "All Came To Pass?! Jehovah!"

- The Unique One: "He Was Inquiring Jehovah There!"


I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar