tisdag 19 augusti 2014

1 Kings 10: 6-7

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste



10:6
- "And She Said:  "Of The King's!"

- "Of Faithfulness (Is) The Word!" :)

- "That I Heard (In) My Land! Over Of Your Words!?"

- "(And) Over Of Your Wisdom!"  :)


10:7
- "(And) I Have Supported Of Your Words,  Until I Came In! (Oh) My Eyes!"

- "And Had Shown (Her Legs)*!"
* 27:44 Arberry: It was said to her, 'Enter the pavilion.' But when she saw it, she supposed it was a spreading water, and she bared her legs. He said, 'It is a pavilion smoothed of crystal. She said, 'My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, and I surrender with Solomon to God, the Lord of all Being.

- "And Lo! The Half (Of Legs) Was Conspicuous-ed!"

- "Was Again Of Wisdom?!"

- "And A Goodly Thing For The Report (=Reputation)!"

- Which I (Have) Heard!"

 I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar