söndag 16 november 2014

Ezekiel 16: 4-6

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

4-
- "And (About) Your Birth, On The Day You Was Born, Your Navel Was Not Cut Off! Not (Even) You Was Dried Away! And (Not) With Water For Cleansing! And You Was Salted With Salt* And Entwined With Enwrap** (Fabric)!" 
* Not Be Discovered And Not Stink Under Travel For Burial.      
** The Baby Would Be Carried As A Hanging Stuff.


5-
- "No Eye Looked With Pity Of That Doing!"

- "One  Of These Have(/Had) Compassion!"

- "And You Was Cast Out Before Of The Field By Abhor! In The That You Born!" 


6-
- "And When  I   Passed Through, You Squirming In Your Blood And I Said, (Being) Alive!"

- "And I Said (To) Your Blood, Live (Further)!"

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar