söndag 6 mars 2016

Songs Of Solomon 5

 I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

1 -
"I Have Come!"

_ "Go To My Garden…. !"

_ "Who?!"

 _ "My Sister!": The Bride

_  "I Have Pluck!" _ " My Myrra! … With My Spices!"

 _ "I Have Eaten!"

   _ " My Honeycomb! "

 _ " Against My Honey!? I Have Drunk With Honey!"

 _ " My Wine!"

  _ "Here Is My Milk, Eat!": (To) Fellows Of Solomon

 _ "Drink! Not Eat!"

 _ "And Drunken!"

_ Solomon: "Of Lovers!"



2 _
Solomon: [Going To Sleep] And My Heart Was Awake!! And The Sound Of My Beloved!! And That Beating!! I Open!! My Sister!! "

 _ "My Darling!?"

 _ "My Dove!!"

  ……………........................................................

_"The Mirror Of Mine Blameless In Thy Dream! Selfsame My Head ! It Was Full Night Mist! "

_ "My Locks Was Wet Of Night!"



3 _
"I Have Taken Off My War Tunic!"

 _ X: "How?!" :) :)

 _ "Have I Been Clothed? :) :) :) I Have Washed My Feet, Not Hands!"

 _ X: "How?!" :) :)

_ Y: "May I Soil Them With Tags!?" :) :) 
 I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar