lördag 6 februari 2016

Exodus 15 : 8-11

 I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

8 -
_ And The Spirit : "Because Of Thy Face - Beside The Water - They, She Asses Were Gathered Together!" 

_ "The Flowing [Water] Stood, By Cold!" _ "They, She Asses As Heap Of  Depths Were Congealed At Heart" : The Sea, The Gathering

 
9-
_ She Asses: "The Enemy! He Has Said!"

 _ "I Shall Pursue!"

  _ "I Shall Overtake!"

 _ "I Shall Divide The Prey!!... My Appetite!"

_ "Shall Be Filled!"

 _ "[Draw] My Sword My Hand!"

 _ "Thy Hand Shall Dispossess!"


10-
_ "Thy :) Blew To The Breath Of West!"

_ "They Covered?!"

_ "They, She Asses Sank!"

_ "As Bly!"

 _ "Of Mighty!"

- "They, She Asses In The Water!"


11-
_ "Who Is Like As?! Yourselves (=She Asses) As Gods?!" : Jehovah

_ "Who As Glorious At The Apartness?!"

 _ "How Fearful Songs Of Praises!"

 _ "Makes Wonder!"


  I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar