söndag 4 januari 2015

Isaiah 22: 21-23

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

21- 
- "And I Will Clothe (Him) With Thy Tunic*! [For Is Firm, Strong]! "  :)


- "I Will Give (It)!   :)   And Thy Realm! And Shall Come To Pass!"  :)


- "For (He) A Father! With  Inhabitants Of  "Foundation Of Peace!" And (Named) The House: "YeHuDah**"!

* Hmmm….  Thy (Shall) Shame... =  a very beautiful chaffinch, peed
** Pronunciation of children => Praised  :)  
Hmmm…. it reminds someone's "pub" : change diaper  :)


22-
- "And I Will Give (The Child) The (Half)  Key!"  =>

=>  "(Out) Of House:
"Beloved One Off His Shoulder! And He Shall Open … And The No   :)   =>

=> "And No! Shall Be Closed!"  :)


- "And (He) Shall Close!"  :)


- "[No] Will Open!"   :)


23-
- "And (I?)  Will Give A Blow (Under Door) The Peg (=Second Part Of The Key)!  :)   Confirm(ing)  At Standing Place!"   :)   


- "Shall Be "Glorious" To His Father!"  :)   : Of The House  

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar