fredag 10 oktober 2014

Song Of Solomon 3

I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste
1-
- On My Place Of Lying, By The Night: 

- "I Did Seek!"  

- "[That] My Soul (/Life) Loves?!"  

- "I Did Seek Him But Did Not Find Him!"

2- 
- "I Will Arise Now And Surround The City! In The (My) Streets And In The Plaza I Must Seek [That] My Soul (/Life) Loves!" 

- "I Did Seek Him But Did Not Find Him!"

3-
(Later)
- "(My) Watchmen Go(ing) Around The City!"  

- "(I) Found!" 

- "You Have Seen [That] My Soul (/Life) Loves?!" 


4- 
- "A Few (Streets)…. I Had Passed Through (/Left) Until … Because I Found!"  

- "[That] My Soul (/Life) Loves?!"

- "I Held (Him)!"

- "Would Not Let Him Relax! As Far As!"

(Later The King):
"I Had Brought Him In (To) My Mother's House! Into The Chamber! (My Mother Which) Conceived Me!"

5- 
kommer om Gud Vill...
I Guds Namn, Barmhärtigaste, Snällaste

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar